Had a great time this week in Jakin, GA. The people were wonderful to me and to my family (I apologize again for my sons "Joe" and "Billy Bob"). I learned a few things this week:
1. Whatever can be misunderstood probably will.
2. Snakes can get in the grill of a small car.
3. Two cups of coffee in the afternoon can jumpstart a sermon.
4. Preaching up a "storm" is not what it's cracked up to be.
5. Fast moving water is not only dangerous to drive through, you should not step in it either.
6. Never let a semi turn around on the front lawn of the church.
7. (My favorite) Some sermons are better the second time around.