Sunday

Back to India

For those of you who are kind enough to check out this blog from time to time, I do appreciate it. The news for today - I'm going back to India! This November I will once again visit the church in south central India. I can't tell you how excited I am. They are in a severe drought and many people are suffering there. The Hindu newspaper reported recently that some textile facilities have had to close down because of the lack of water. Of course this is a hardship on the people. A recent rise in violence in the area between authorities and rebels also complicates the situation.

Please pray for me and for the others who will make this journey. We hope/pray we will be an encouragement for the believers there. Oh, and, I plan to bring back more pictures this time!

No comments: