Thursday

Off To College

I'm off to college again this weekend :-) Not for me, but for my son. Daniel is interested in Samford University, and this Friday is a big Admissions Seminar. Michelle and I are going with him...you know...so they can tell us how much it costs.

These days I do a lot of praying about college (I have another son in college already), but mostly I pray that my children will have a clear understanding of what God has for them in this world. I don't mind at all if you want to join me in this prayer too :-)

It's interesting, when I pray for my children I often find myself also praying for the many young people I know from church. Just this week I had lunch with a young man who married one of the wonderful young ladies from a church I previously pastored. When I met her she was in seventh grade. Today she is all grown up, a wife, and a nurse. Her life, and his too, continues to be an answer to prayer.

2 comments:

Bill Stanley said...

Taylor, it is a great school with great connections. Daniel should have lots of good times and great learning if he decides to attend there!

Pastor Taylor said...

We think so too. He is looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work :-)