Sunday

The Shack

Any book that AL Mohler (president of The Southern Baptist Theological Baptist Seminary), Chuck Colson (founder of Prison Fellowship), and Mark Driscoll (Pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle) don't like must be read. These guys wouldn't waste their time on something that was totally junk. They only get stirred up if something has the potential to be culturally influential and theologically suspect at the same time. So, with such a controversial introduction, I'm off to order a copy of The Shack

Disclaimer: I haven't read this work of FICTION yet, so I really can't say what value I think it may offer. But, as my favorite theologian once said, "No heritic is so brilliant so as to be wrong about everything." Thank you Dr. Wiley Richards...for reminding me that all truth is God's truth.

No comments: