Tuesday

Man Shampoo

Today I had to go buy some man shampoo. That's right, I don't use that pink, purple, or polka dotted, glittery stuff. I use "product" (as my daughter would say) that looks manly. Give me something blue or brown or off white, even pearl-ish, so I don't feel like I've lost my man card.

I settled in on one of those shampoo and conditioner combos. This is one of the great inventions of modern times (or is it post-modern nowadays). With all this technological advancements talk it makes no sense to wash THEN condition. It's manly to do it all at once, without reading the instructions or asking for directions.

Now before you poke too much fun at me I want you to know I really have made a lot of progress over my lifetime. For years I just washed my hair with a bar of soap. I didn't need no swanky "product." And for a man my age I've got a fine head of hair. I attribute this fact to good genes and dial soap. And you can take that to the polka dotted, glittery, product bank.

No comments: